Jio and MediaTek have joined hands to launch ‘Gaming Masters 2.0’, an esports event with one of the most popular game titles, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI), targeted at new and existing online gaming enthusiasts and the professional gamers in India.
After a successful run in the first season with Free Fire earlier this year, which attracted over 14,000 team registrations, the second season of Gaming Masters is set to commence on 23rd November 2021.
ABOUT GAMING MASTERS:
- Gaming Masters is a grassroot esports gaming initiative by Jio, India’s largest digital services player and MediaTek, the world’s fourth-largest fabless semiconductor company, to revolutionize online gaming in India. MediaTek has been at the forefront of online gaming in India, enabling an incredible gaming experience for Indian smartphone consumers with its MediaTek Dimensity 5G series and MediaTek Helio G series chipsets, which are equipped with advanced MediaTek HyperEngine Gaming Technology.
- Gaming Masters will feature Krafton’s hit battle royale game title, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA, which will be made available to both Jio and non-Jio users via the JioGames platform
- The tournament will test the gamers’ skills, teamwork, and endurance in a virtual gaming arena while they have their eyes set on the prize pool of ₹12,50,000
- There is a ‘Play & Win Daily’ series where gamers can participate every day, get rewarded, and also stand a chance to compete with professional teams for the ultimate championship
- Registration: Started
- Tournament Dates: 23rd November 2021 – 10th January 2021
- Watch LIVE on: JioGames Watch, JioTV HD Esports Channel, Facebook
Gaming and the JioGames YouTube Channel