Plans vaccination for all employees
CNH Industrial has undertaken a host of preventive measures to combat COVID-19includingdaily temperature checking, maintaining social distancing, compulsory registration on the Arogya Setu app, provision of safety gear including masks, gloves and eye-protection along with daily regular sanitization at all their facilities. Besides these regular precautionary procedures, what sets CNH Industrial apart are the additional measures undertaken to safeguard the health and safety of employees.
Raunak Varma, Country Manager, CNH Industrial India &SAARC, said, “We are monitoring the situation at our locations on a real time basis, to provide timely support to our employees in case of illness and hospitalization.We are also making arrangements for all our employees to be vaccinated as per availability. Once this is complete, we aim to make vaccination a mandatory requisite for entering our facilities to ensure a safe work environment”.
Some of the additional measures undertaken by CNH Industrial include:
- Insurance for employees and their immediate families for COVID infection -Financial support of INR 50,000 for employees tested positive or home quarantined. Home Care Coverage of INR 20,000 for all employees and their families per instance.
- Tie up with Apollo Hospitals – 24×7 medical consultation helpline number for employees.
- Dedicated task force-To track infected employee, coordinate with hospitals, arrange for beds (both ICU and general) help in procuring medicine, oxygen, etc.
- Sourcing Oxygen Concentrators from their global counterparts in China and Italy to manage current oxygen crunch in India.
- Maintaining 50% attendance norms as per government directives
- Heads of Departments keep tabs on health-related issues amongst employees and their families while COVID Marshalls are deployed in factory and other areas to maintain social distancing.
As part of COVID-19 CSR Relief Intervention, the company has donated one lakh surgical masks and 50,000 bottles(100ml) of hand sanitizers to various district administrations. They have donated six sets of tractors and sprayers majorly to municipal corporations that are in charge of sanitization.
Sign up for news alerts from CNH Industrial and its brands on the CNH Industrial AMEA Newsroom: media.cnhindustrial.com/AMEA-ENGLISH/Subscribe
CNH IndustrialN.V. (NYSE: CNHI /MI: CNHI) is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the individual brands belonging to the Company is a major international force in its specific industrial sector: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and HeuliezBus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. More information can be found on the corporate website: www.cnhindustrial.com
More information on Case IH: www.caseih.com
More Information on CASE Construction Equipment:www.casece.com
More information on New Holland Agriculture:www.newholland.com